There are few things more important to a proper skincare regimen than a facial moisturizer. Available in a variety of different concoctions, including serums, oils, and fine mists, moisturizers are integral for the long-term maintenance and vitality of our skin. Let’s deepen our understanding of facial oil while improving our skin quality along the way.
What Are Moisturizing Face Oils?
When we think of ‘clean’, we often don’t imagine our skin drenched in oil. Maybe drenched is the wrong word, but following a skincare routine replete with moisturizing oils can feel like a totally new experience. Facial oils aren’t new products nor are they to be used by only specific skin types. In fact, aboriginal tribes in Australia have been using emu oil for nearly 40,000 years!!
So what makes a facial oil, well, a facial oil?
Face oils are designed to assist our skin by locking in moisture and providing rejuvenating hydration. Most facial oils contain a mixture of plant oils as well as beneficial essential vitamins like C, D, B, K, and A.
Key Reasons to Use Face Oils
- Seal In Moisture – One of the leading reasons to incorporate a facial oil such as Genie in a Bottle is to lock in hydration while providing nourishment to our skin. Even individuals struggling with oily skin can benefit from a rejuvenating facial oil. Best of all, face oils won’t clog your pores!
- Shield Your Skin – Moisturizing facial oils provide more than just a rejuvenating burst of hydration, they also provide a shield and barrier for your skin. Incorporate your favorite moisturizing oil as the last stop in your routine to enjoy protection throughout the day.
- Promote a Beautiful Glow – As we age, our skin naturally begins to grow dull and potentially even dry. This is completely common and nothing to be concerned about! However, you might enjoy a more visibly plump and hydrated glow brought forth by nourishing facial oils brimming with antioxidants and revitalizing vitamins.
- Easily Apply Foundation – Finishing your beauty routine with a moisturizing face oil can help you with your makeup, as well! Face oil allows us to smooth and hydrate our skin so as to make the application of concealer or foundation even easier.
Potential conditions that facial oil can help to improve include chronic dry skin, weather-related damage, and dehydration. Individuals with oily skin don’t even have to be concerned as most face oils are made to help them, too!
How To Incorporate Face Oil Into Your Beauty Routine.
To properly incorporate a face moisturizing oil to your beauty routine, let’s take Genie in a Bottle as an example. This product by James Anthony Skincare features Vitamins C, B, D, A, & K as well as rosehip oil and the revolutionary Lipopeptide Complex to provide deeper penetration.
Face oil can be added to your routine at differing points including
- Apply Genie in a Bottle to unwashed skin, then wash away with your favorite cleansing foam.
- Mix a small amount of oil with your favorite AM Cream to provide extra hydration throughout the day.
- After misting with your favorite toner, add Genie in a Bottle hydrating oil to help dilute the mixture.
With the continued use of moisturizing facial oil, we can stimulate collagen, hydrate and plump skin, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and tackle those dark circles beneath our eyes.
James Anthony Skincare specializes in crafting individualized products for each step of your beauty routine. Founded by an experienced industry professional with more than two decades of work in the field, James Anthony Skincare is primed for individuals who want to target dryness, oily skin, and acne by working with revolutionary peptides different from anything else on the market.