The idea that your mind can change the world you live in seems too good to be true right? Well I would love to share my story with you to assure you what positive thinking and letting go of fear did for me and can do for you. You have nothing to fear but fear it self.
The 11:00 a.m. seminars include a buffet brunch, and the 5:30 p.m. happy hour seminars include adult beverages and appetizers. Each session features motivational and educational advice to help attendees achieve their healthiest, happiest selves, a chance to mix and mingle with other guests, a free gift worth $25 and exclusive discounts on James Anthony products.
- Understanding what your thoughts do to your brain on a cellular level.
- 4 tips on how to increase positivity in your life to help deal with anxiety, depression, self doubt and fear.
- Meditation for the busy minded person
- Writing for the person who hates to write or doesn’t have time to write
- Learning how to play again and the importance of play time at any age
- Finding your true tribe/squad/group ( Whatever the cool kids are calling it these days)
- Facing your fears head on with 3 easy steps
- What are your fears
- Analyzing it
- Plan B
- Finding your true purpose with the 3 p’s
- Finally helping you find and write your very own purpose statement.